Sunday 20 November 2011

New chapter. . .

Assalamualaikum...alhamdulilah...finally, I'm here again.. at UiTM Merbok, Kedah...
Today is the first day for my first class for third semester... Sunday, 20th November 2011, or 20/11/2011...nice date right ? Why class on Sunday...Okay, I think most of you know about it right? But, for who deos not know before, 'mai sini nak habaq mai' like Kedah's people say...hehe. UiTM Kedah, of course it in Kedah states...so, in Kedah, Sunday is official day for this state while Friday and Saturday are weekend...same as Kelantan and Terengganu..it just only for your information.. (Just keep silent if u already know ok)

So, what happen today?? Errmmmmm...not much...just introduction session with new lecturer...and...so exciting to meet again with my lovely friends...now, it's time to gossiping..hehehe... Actually not too much like that... This semester, I think it quiet hard and challenging for me...Class time table, Ya Allah...so extreme...know what, from Sunday to Wednesday, the class end at 6 p.m...and there is a night class on Tuesday...fuhhhhh... And the most vital thing, "All subjects for this semester so challenging and hard"... I got it from senior...hurm... I'm getting worry now...HTML, multimedia,promotion,application media... All these thing I will learn for around 6 month... I hope, I can do the best and get DL for this semester... InsyaAllah... Akma, you can do this ! 
Okay, these are pic for today... ;)




My friends: Kak Qila, Miera, Eza, Fila, Ima, Aimi



Aimi and me..


That's all for this night..actually I re-type this entry 2 times...because of Aimi (yeah, the pic above) wants to see The Green Hornet movie on my compaq...so, sabar je lah....


**try to type in English...sorry for grammatical error...

No comments:

Post a Comment